Who we are?
Accenture Technology Solutions is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. Accenture Technology Solutions employs technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
What will you do?
- Design and implement Dynamics CRM solutions to be fully compliant with customer business processes
- Integrate Dynamics CRM solution into other client’s legacy systems like ERP, Intranet, etc.
- Design, code, test program or CRM application modules that meet Architecture Blueprint specification
- Participate in execution and documentation of tests ensuring that an application or architecture meets agreed Quality standards
- Assist in the integration of application components
- Close cooperation with client teams and follow up business requirements
What we expect?
- 3 years of recent experience with development of MS Dynamics CRM applications using Visual Studio
- 3 years of recent experience with workflow design in Visio and workflows implementation in Dynamics CRM
- Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies (SharePoint, BizTalk; Silverlight; etc.)
- TFS Unit Testing skills (or any equivalent line nUnit)
What we offer?
- Cafeteria — Budget for benefits up to your choice
- Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including German language course)
- Multisport card which grants an access to hundreds of different gyms, studios and swimming pools
- Subsidized meal vouchers
- Flexible working arrangements (Flexwork, Home Office)
- Recommend-a-Friend — get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Family oriented benefits (Wedding and New baby bonus)
- Paid overtime or overtime vacation
- Loyalty presents
- Three self-recovery days without doctor’s note
- Sick leave compensation
- Teambuilding activities
Please send us your CV., mentioning Microsoft dynamics CRM developer in the email subject to: